Search This Blog

Saturday 22 May 2010

Hi

Don't you just hate when you get a ladder in your tights? Well I promise you won't hate my blog (at least I hope you won't!) This is just a little of me and everthing I love...which is a abit random I have to confess! Fashion, music, film, my girls, good food, and nights out! :-)


My favourite trend this week is nudes. I've flown back to Ireland for a few weeks to catch up with everyone and I needed a new outfit for our girlie night out.  I bought this dress from New Look and I teamed it with black platform shoe boots from topshop, charcoal chandelier earrings and beaded bracelets from New Look and a simple black clutch. 

Everyone commented how flattering the shape is, the ruffles covering anything you're worried about. (though be warned, it's verrrry short for us tall girls!)

Nude colours look best with a tan so if, like me, you haven't been blessed with gorgeous olive skin, get faking it! Over the years I've tried every tanning lotion, potion and even the sunbeds but now for instant tan, I use good old faithful Sun Shimmer by Rimmel or for a longer lasting colour, L'Oreal Sublime is faultless, even on my pale irish skin.

Well just a little hello from me!
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment