Search This Blog

Friday 3 September 2010

Party dress



Is it bad that the summer has just ended (not that we had much of one) and I'm already thinking ahead to my winter party dresses! The biggest trend this AW is texture and movement and the high street is full of tassles, ruffles, petals and fringe all ready for the party season.  My favourite piece is this black and gold tassle dress from Rare.  A gorgeous dress that would suit most body shapes; for boyish figures like mine, the movement gives curves in all the right places and for all you curvy girls out there (and yes I am evious) the tassle detail hides any lumps and bumps and highlights your gorgeous figure.  Team with a pair of black platform shoe boots or a pair of strappy sandals, team with a clutch and simple jewellery and go dance your bum off! I definitely will be! (",)*

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment